87% of the population has a foot-related problem and their feet may not even hurt.
Painful heels, calluses, hammertoes, cramps, sore legs, sore feet, corns, back aches and bunions are only the symptoms of a bigger problem. Hard surfaces, improper footwear, old age and gravity are the major factors that lead to structural malfunction of the musculoskeletal system.
Our feet are designed to flex and traverse sand, rocks, sticks and stones – surfaces that would naturally keep our feet fit and functioning optimally. Modern day feet are subjected to man-made, unforgiving surfaces, which affect not only the foot structure but can also have a detrimental effect on the entire musculoskeletal system. Everyone can benefit by keeping their feet fit and well balanced. The Soft-Step® Foot Correctors help to restore good balance, alignment and fitness to the feet through their flexing action.
When foot posture is incorrect the entire body structure is incorrect. Weak or misaligned bones and arches can lead to painful conditions throughout the body including knee, hip, back, neck and shoulder distress.
Most foot supports are made to fit the unbalanced or troubled foot. Step Forward’s innersoles are made in the shape of a neutral foot so that in time, your foot will conform to the shape of the orthotic. If worn properly the muscles and ligaments are realigned, thus eliminating fatigue and related discomfort.
Our approach is this: The foot will change its shape from wearing improper footwear, therefore the foot can regain its balance or posture from wearing our well-balanced foot orthotic.
Hundreds of thousands of people globally wear this type of orthotic. Step Forward’s products are used by doctors, orthopedic surgeons, chiropractors, osteopaths, physical therapists, and sports medicine clinics.
Try one of our products today. We are sure you and your feet will feel better.
The foot has three arches, formed by the combination of bone and muscle structures. Supporting all three arches correctrly and simultaneously balances the foot and subsequently aligns body posture, reducing stress in all the joint areas e.g. knees, hips and back.
- Support bone structure correctly
- Align foot and body posture
- Stimulate blood flow
- Light, flexible and comfortable
- Suitable for all sports and activities
- Durable – up to 10 years of use
- Washable and odour free
- Pre-made, individually fitted
- Fits in most shoes, including sandals
Soft-Steps® offer relief for
- Heel pain (spurs and plantar fasciitis)
- Bunions, calluses and corns
- Hammer toes
- Dropped metatarsals
- High arches
- Flat Feet
- Shin splints and ITB
- Ankle, knee & hip problems caused by misalignment
Thin Step Orthotics
- Adjustable (Fast Break-In Period)
- Odor Free
- Interchangeable from Shoe to Shoe
- Long Lasting
- Increases Circulation
- Economically Priced
- Children’s Sizes Available
- Custom Sized
- 34 sizes available
- 20 year Material Guarantee
Basic functions of the Thin Step Foot Orthotics
- Thin Step orthotics have been sold formore than 50 years. Available for men, women, and children,Thin Steps also have a medial, lateral, and metatarsal arch all-in-one.
- Thin Steps are thinner and work especially well in tight fitting shoes.
- The Thin Steps are also available in heel cups for adults and children to reduce the shock from jumping and running, and to provide extra alignment control.
- The Thin Steps are basically a Balanced Orthotic, but it is not as flexible and laterally stable as the Soft Step. It is best for situations of low volume in shoes or boots, or for excessively sensitive feet.
FINALLY, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
ALL Step Forward Orthotics help to correct:
- Fallen Arches/Flat Feet
- High Arches
- Back Pain
- Hip/Knee/Ankle/Foot Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Shin Splints
- Pronation (leaning in on the ankle)
- Supination (leaning out onto the side of the foot)
- Poor Posture