How Do I Get Fitted? How Do I Try Them?
Understand & agree with the logic of the Step Forward approach.
Listen to our explanation, study the web-site, and ask questions. It is essential that you have a good understanding of why Step Forward Orthotics are going to be able to help you.
Know the price & understand why this represents excellent value.
Step Forward Orthotics are $349.95 USD per pair. Custom-made orthotics are typically anywhere from $200 up to $800. Pre-formed orthotics cost around $50 and are recommended to be replaced every 12 months. Step Forward Orthotics have a typical life of 15 years (guaranteed for life against cracking or breakage) which equates to about $25 per year. Another way to realise the value of Step Forward Orthotics is to calculate how many visits you could make to a doctor or therapist before you have spent more than $350. Not many!
Have a free fitting.
This process takes about 10 minutes and is completely free of charge and without any obligation. If you still aren’t convinced, you can take your footprint with you and do more research. This means that if you wish to buy your orthotics later, you can do so over the phone, as your correct size is written on the footprint that you take with you. We do not keep any information about you until such time as you decide to make a purchase. During the fitting we will take an ink impression of your foot, explain what that is likely to mean to your body, select a pair to suit the bone structure of your feet, put them in your shoes and send you on a small walk in them. By this time you will have a good understanding of what Step Forward is all about. Remember, all this is cost-free and obligation-free. You pay nothing unless you choose to keep the orthotics.
Purchase your pair of Step Forward Orthotics.
We accept cash and most credit cards, including American Express. If you phone the office to have them sent to you, we will add a $20 fee for postage & handling. They will come to your post box. The orthotics (a left and a right) will be accompanied with full instructions and a tax invoice/receipt.
Allow your feet to adjust to the orthotics.
If you had been walking barefoot all day every day on sand, grass, mud, dirt and gravel, then your foot muscles would be strong enough to carry your weight all day. However, since you have been walking on the bones, your muscles are under-developed and need to develop steadily over a few weeks. You only wear them about 15 minutes the first time, and then slowly increase the wearing each day. The average person takes about 3 weeks until they can wear our orthotics all day. You will be given advice about this at the time of purchase.
After-sales care is always available if needed.
The vast majority of people have no trouble adjusting comfortably to Step Forward Orthotics. However, if you do experience any discomfort or unexpected changes do not hesitate to call our office for information. The most common problem is people who try to adjust too quickly! (Please refer to the Break-In tab at the top of the page). However, there could be other issues that we can usually solve without any difficulty. Please do not persist with problems without contacting our office. We cannot help you if you don’t let us know about your problems.
Wear your Step Forward Orthotics in comfort for many years.
Step Forward Orthotics will fit into the vast majority of existing shoes, unless they are already too tight. Use the Velcro dots to attach them securely to backless sandals. They’ll become so comfortable you’ll want to wear them most of the time, including in slippers around the house, in your boots in the garden, in your sports shoes or in your office shoes or work boots. They should last around 15 years, by which time sand and grit in the shoe may have abraded a hole through the material, most likely under the heel. They are guaranteed against breaking, cracking or splitting. Soft Step Foot Corrector Thin Step Orthotic
Soft Step Foot Corrector
Thin Step Orthotic
Order by Mail
- Enclose payment of $349.95 + $20.00 S/H.
- Call and ask about our discount special for your second pair.
- We will send you and easy-to-use foot impression packet.
- Follow the enclosed directions and mail your footprints back to us in the provided postage-paid envelope.
- We will send you the proper device within 10 days of receipt of your footprints.
- Payment includes: fitting packet, orthotics plus applicable taxes.
Send Payment to:
Step Forward Company
390 SW 135th Terrace
Davie, FL 33325
Phone: (253) 631-0683
Fax: (253) 631-6135
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS MILITARY
– If you are currently Active Duty Military (any branch, including reserves and Guard), you qualify for the listed 2nd pair price for your first pair, and any additional pairs. Contact us for more information. 2ND PAIR – If you currently own Step Forward Foot Correctors, simply show us your old pair and replace them with a new pair for a special discount.
- The orthotics are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Due to the nature of our manufacturing process:
- We cannot warranty against heat and/or abrasions.
- Lifetime guarantee against breaking or cracking, just return to our office for exchange
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- If you are at all unhappy with the results, please return the orthotics with this warranty certificate for a refund. A US Domestic fee of $125 will be deducted from ALL refunds for purchases direct from manufacturer. This covers costs associated with fitting, disposal, and office processing related to the sale.
- NO REFUNDS will be made on products returned after 4 months from the purchase date.
- This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all implied warranties including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose of merchantability. Any express warranty beyond that set forth above shall be valid only if given in writing at the time of the sale and signed by an officer of Step Forward Co., Inc. Buyer’s remedies as stated herein are buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies, and Step Forward Co., Inc. is not liable for any damages whether ordinary, incidental, or consequential.